2012 Local-Wide Elections
- Elections Committee contact information
- Election Rules and Supplemental Rules
- Election Forms
- Rulings by the Neutral Monitor
- Eligibility Reports
- Decisions of the Elections Committee
- Sample Ballots
- New Fax-in Duplicate Ballot Request Form
- Elections Committee Notices
As of October 9, 2012 all Election Committee business will be conducted from the Local's office at 1700 Broadway, 2nd floor.
On November 16, the American Arbitration Association mailed ballots to all Local 100 members who were in good standing as of November 1.
If you are in good standing and have not received your ballot, please call AAA at 800-529-5218 for a duplicate ballot or else download a fax-in form here.
If you are in good standing and have received a ballot for the wrong title or division, please call AAA at 800-529-5218 for a ballot for the correct title or division or else download a fax-in form here.
If you wish to return to good standing and become eligible to vote, please call the dues hotline at 212-873-6000 ext. 2083.
If you have a question about your eligibility to vote, please contact the Elections Committee at 212-873-6000 ext. 2090.
Ballots must be received at the designated P.O. box no later than 8:30 am on Friday, December 7 to be counted. Only ballots received from members in good standing will be counted.
Rules governing duplicate ballots:
• No one may pick up or drop off a ballot in person.
• No duplicate ballot will be mailed after December 4.
• If more than one ballot is received by the AAA from any person, the later posted ballot will be the one counted.
Candidates may observe the pickup of ballots from the Post Office
Please contact the Election Committee if you plan to attend so you can get building access. Please fill out the observer form and fax to (646)998-7150 or email: email@example.com
Pick-up schedule: 11am, Monday 11/26 – Friday 11/30 and Monday 12/03 – Thursday 12/06 at the P.O located on 52nd Street between 8th & 9th Avenue
On Friday 12/07 time of pick up will be 8:30am
|Date of the most recent mail log from AAA||Dec 3|
|Total ballots received to date||10,183|