Safety & Health
Earl Phillips, Director
The TWU Local 100 Safety & Health Department:
- responds to safety emergencies 24/7/365
- conducts over 300 site visits a year to inspect safety conditions
- tracks safety disputes, injuries on the job, 12-9s, etc.
- distributes informational materials on safety & health issues
- supports independent studies on the health of transit workers
- maintains ties with the occupational health community
Working in the Cold?Review our Safety Information here
Working in the Heat?
Review our Safety Guidelines here
Heat Flyer for Stations Dept. here