Safety & Health
Working in the cold? Click here for our Safety Guidelines.
- responds to safety emergencies 24/7/365
- conducts over 300 site visits a year to inspect safety conditions
- tracks safety disputes, injuries on the job, 12-9s, etc.
- distributes informational materials on safety & health issues
- supports independent studies on the health of transit workers
- maintains ties with the occupational health community
for non-emergencies, contact your Division Officers
or call the Safety Department at 212-873-6000 x2054
Earl Phillips, Director
Report of the Joint Track Safety Task Force (November 20, 2007)
Click here for 73-page pdf