Maintenance of Way
Line Equipment / Signal: handles lighting, signals and other line equipment throughout the subway.
- TEMM (E&E) Exam signup extended through December 12
- E&E Pick December 9-10, 2014 (note new dates)
- REM pick December 3-4, 2014
- Test Prep for Signal Maintainer Practical starts August 18
- Signals Seniority Lists & Vacation Call Sheets for 2014 Vacation Pick
- LES Division & Section Meetings 2015 Schedule
- LES Division & Section Meetings 2014 Schedule - Revised
- Signal Seniority Lists for 2014 Pick
- Signal Section Meeting May 21
- REM Uniform Flyer
- Signals Seniority Guidelines
- Signals Section Meeting Feb 19
- LES Division & Section Meeting Schedule 2013
- Message from LES Chair John Chiarello on the 2012 Signal Job Pick
- Signals Job Pick 2012 documents
- June 19 Emergency Meeting - Don't Be A Scapegoat
- Click for 2012 meeting schedule
- Signal Maintainers & Helpers: Protect Yourself!
- Protect Yourself 2: IG investigation
Power: handles the distribution of power throughout the subways, including the Third Rail.
Structure: division of carpenters, welders, and other skilled trades titles who fabricate and repair various sites throughout the system.
Other MOW pages
Important Forms for TA